I want to be clear: I am not an obama fan--because he is a liar. I will never trust him, and I would like to see him out of office.
I have nothing against his ethnicity, culture, or social standing, per se. I am against what he believes, how he "governs" and the message he sends to our allies and adversaries in the world. ___________________________________________________________________________
NB:: How to look at, check on, follow the progress of, and take a position on Pending Bills in Congress: just go here and do it: Simple, Informative Government Tracking For YOU.
This is an example of
S. 3525: Sportsmen’s Act of 2012
Really SEE what's happening in Congress: it just could not get any easier to do it. This is the real nitty gritty, folks.
__________________________________________________________"There's no trick to being a humorist when you have the whole government working for you."
- Will Rogers
"The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings. The inherent virtue of socialism is the equal sharing of misery."
-Sir Winston Spenser Churchill
NB: 11/12/12 Why?? are we giving $25 Billion to Pakistan who is holding tent rallies against us, fostering hate.??
"He also plans to be more aggressive in taking actions that do not require congressional approval," as he has done during the past year with an initiative that the White House has branded “We Can’t Wait.” Among them have been programs to hire veterans, assist homeowners in refinancing their mortgages and give waivers to states seeking to boost education standards“He does think that’s going to be the new normal,” another White House aide said.The link to Washington Post article
___________________________________________obama's Failure to Lead: Nov. 9, 2012
- no budget
- There has been no Secretary of Commerce in 4 months; not one even nominated.
- obama wants a "Secretary of Business": growing government even more.
- broken immigration policy; insecure borders
- political division; bipartisan gridlock--now re-cemented after today's counter-speech.
- increased mistrust of government
- mendacity in the State Dept.
- our soldiers on the ground no longer feel that their Commander In Chief has their back, and they feel he is undependable.
- looks like the Cabinet is bailing out, one by one.
- obama's coddling of Muslims allows our adversaries to up the ante in the middle east; obama singing soprano on foreign policy;
- Iran closer to nuclear-armed Middle East Caliphate.
- now Petraeus is out as C.I.A.Chief -- Where is Honor?
- ineptly maintains an "imperial presidency" : "my way or the highway".
- Corollary: after listening to obama's speech today, counter-Boehner's, and seeing his crappy attitude, it is obvious he is still wrong. This man knows nothing of compromise. He is claiming that simply because he won the election the country is behind his fiscal policies. Nothing could be farther from the truth: the (his) electorate doesn't understand the economy or anything obama says about it; they are simply uninformed...I put it to you that if you did indeed vote for obama, then you know little or nothing about fiscal policies, or the economy, and next to nothing about Capitalism. obama is going forward with another lie. I hope Boehner hammers him during this Lame Duck session. obama is way too full of revenge, and I am concerned about the root of it.